Little knowledge of milling cutter
A milling cutter is a rotating tool with one or more teeth used for milling processing. How much do you know about milling cutters?
The main uses of milling cutters
1. Flat end milling cutter for rough milling, removing a large amount of blank, and fine milling of small horizontal planes or contours.
2. Ball end milling cutter for semi precision milling and precision milling of curved surfaces; Small ball end milling cutters can finely mill small chamfers and irregular contour surfaces on steep surfaces/straight walls.
3. Flat end milling cutters with chamfers can be used for rough milling to remove a large amount of blanks, and can also be used for fine milling of small chamfers on flat surfaces (relative to steep surfaces).
4. Formed milling cutters, including chamfer cutters, T-shaped milling cutters or drum cutters, toothed cutters, and internal R-cutters.
5. Chamfer cutter, which has the same shape as the chamfer and is divided into milling cutters for circular chamfering and oblique chamfering.
6. T-shaped cutter, capable of milling T-shaped grooves.
7. Tooth cutter, milling various tooth shapes, such as gears.
8. Coarse leather cutter, designed for cutting aluminum copper alloy, can be quickly processed.